The excellent Sree Varma, founder and CEO of iSportConnect, invited me on to this Digital Masterclass with Mark Lichtenhein (PGA European Tour) and Jo Binding (Man City).
From the iSportConnect Website
iSportconnect is delighted to announce we hosted a very successful Digital Media & Technology Directors Masterclass in London on April 3rd 2014.
The exclusive, invitation only Masterclass series, is a unique gathering giving sports digital media and technology executives the chance to learn from each other. Delegates will also hear industry insight; join in discussions and network in a relaxed environment.
Attendees included around 40 IT / Digital Media / Marketing Directors from Arsenal, AS Roma, AEG, European PGA Tour, England & Welsh Cricket Board, IRB, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Manchester City, NBA, Premier League...
• Richard Clarke, Managing Editor, Arsenal FC
• Mark Lichtenhein, Head of Television, Digital Media & Technology, PGA European Tour
• Jo Binding, Head of Media, City Football Group
• Sanjeev Katwa, IT Director, City Football Group
• Daniel Marion, Heat of IT, UEFA
• David Jones, Vice President of IT, AEG
• Platforms & Consumption
• Content & Publishing
• Rights & Platforms
• Technology & CRM
• Changing Technology & ageing venues
• Creating a business case for connectivity in venues